Dr. Max Zaslavsky, DMD
Dr. Max Zaslavsky DMD, is a dentist in Fort Lauderdale FL practicing General, Cosmetic and Restorative Sedation Dentistry. When it comes to gentle dental care, Dr. Zaslavsky and his staff are dedicated to delivering the highest level of professional service. You’ll find a comfortable, convenient and most of all, a caring dental office environment. We have a complete line of dental services from extractions to implants.
Why Choose Us?
- Most Advanced Techniques in the Practice of Dentistry
- Wait Time Less Than 10 Minutes!
- Accept Most Insurance Plans
- Children Welcome!
- Emergency Appointments Always Available
- Location – Conveniently located a few miles east of I-95 and the Florida Turnpike
- We Listen and Answers Your Questions
- Se Habla Español
- Rated “Very Good” to “Excellent” in Patient Surveys
- Friendly And Courteous Office Staff
- Sedation Dentistry – Anxiety Free Dentistry!
What You Get…
A dental office that truly cares about its patients. Dr. Max believes “mouths don’t walk in the door, people do”. We treat everyone thoroughly, giving you the care we give our own family. We listen to you carefully and answer all your questions and concerns.
Patients feel at ease talking with Dr. Max… “Friendly, charming, and easy to talk to”, is the way many describe him. As we always say, we want you to “live life smiling”. A smile can be very endearing, and that is what you deserve.
If you’re looking to find a dentist in Ft. Lauderdale you can trust, please call us today at (954) 491-3544. Our professional staff can assist you with all your inquiries.
Dr. Max Zaslavsky’s office is located right off Federal Highway and just minutes from I 95. We are centrally located in Broward County between Boca Raton and Miami.