Below is a list of links to external websites with useful and valuable information about dental health care for adults and children.
- Academy of General Dentistry – Providing information to consumers of more than fifty dental health issues.
- American Dental Association – Articles on oral dental care, insurance and dentistry information for those interested in becoming dentists.
- Floss.com – A large variety of information regarding dental health, halitosis (bad breath), and child and women dental articles.
- Glossary of Dental Terms - A glossary of dental terms by the American Dental Association’s relating to the general public.
- Invisalign – The latest invisible approach to teeth straightening without the need for braces.
- Colgate – Oral care resources and products from a trusted dental health product.
- Crest – A worldwide highly trusted dental product.
- Oral-B – A learning center to educate the public about dental health and to promote good habits in oral care which is critical for healthy gums and teeth. You’ll find advice for both children and adults – as well as dental health teachers.
- Sonicare – A toothbrush that delivers a unique clean feeling.
- Lumineers - Transform your smile with LUMINEERS.
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry – Important information about cosmetic dentistry.
- American Academy of Periodontology – Answers about gum disease (periodontal) and dental implants gathered by the American Academy of Periodontology.
- WebMD – A credible resource providing trustworthy and timely health and medical news and information.
- National Museum of Dentistry – A Smithsonian Institution Affiliate where visitors can learn more about the importance of a healthy dental smile with a rich and compelling history of dentistry.
- Academy of Laser Dentistry – Professional independent source for Dental Laser education.
- American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry – Promoting the integration of dental esthetics into the total spectrum of health care.
- American Academy of Oral Medicine – Integrating medicine and dentistry to promote optimal health.