What is Dental Implant Restoration?
Dental implant restoration is a critical service:
- Restoration Needs: Involves repairing or replacing the crown or other components of a dental implant.
- Essential for Longevity: This service ensures the continued functionality and aesthetics of your implants.
When Do You Need Dental Implant Restoration?
Recognizing the need for restoration is key:
- Common Issues: Restoration may be necessary if your implant crown is damaged, the implant becomes loose, or there are issues with fit or function.
- Regular Check-Ups: Routine examinations help identify these issues early, a practice we encourage especially in the active lifestyles of South Florida.
What Does Dental Implant Restoration Involve?
Our restoration process is tailored and thorough:
- Customized Approach: May include replacing the crown, adjusting the implant components, or in some cases, placing a new implant.
- Patient-Centric Care: We consider each patient’s specific needs, ensuring the restoration perfectly suits their oral health and lifestyle requirements.
How to Maintain Your Restored Dental Implants?
Proper care ensures longevity:
- Oral Hygiene: Good oral hygiene practices are crucial for maintaining the health of your restored implants.
- Regular Dental Visits: Consistent check-ups at our Fort Lauderdale office ensure the durability of your restoration and the health of your surrounding teeth and gums.
Join Our Diverse Patient Family
Experience exceptional dental services, tailored to the unique communities of Oakland Park, Ft. Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, and Coconut Creek. Schedule your visit today and join our diverse patient family.